Sarah has a great breadth and depth of IP experience across biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and the oil & gas industry. She also has a rapidly growing practice advising and supporting trade marks for the entertainment and music industry.
She has worked in both private practice and in-house, and is well versed in all IP aspects of due diligence, licensing and fundraising, helping her clients and venture capital firms to generate many millions in investment. Sarah has a particular passion for providing the strategic advice that enables large and small clients alike to grow and reap the rewards of their IP portfolios.
Sarah is also a committed teacher and examiner of trainee patent attorneys.
- Member of European Patent Institute (epi)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys
- European Patent Attorney
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- Chartered UK Trade mark Attorney
- US Patent Agent
- PhD in Neuropharmacology, University College London, UK
- BSc (Hons) degree in Biochemistry and Pharmacology, University of Southampton, UK
- Medical devices
- Oil and gas technology
- Trade marks