Using experience built up during more than 20 years in private practice, Judith helps global corporations and research institutions obtain IP protection in line with their commercial strategy.
An expert in protecting inter-disciplinary inventions, she works closely with colleagues to ensure the firm’s expertise in medical devices, imaging, artificial intelligence and software delivers for clients in the biotech, pharma and chemical spaces.
She routinely drafts and prosecutes patent applications to secure cross-jurisdictional protection and is particularly sought after for oral proceedings before the Examining Division of the EPO. Clients comment on her refreshingly candid and personable approach and her ability to make patents “seem like fun”.
- Member of European Patent Institute
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys
- Representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC)
- European Patent Attorney
- Chartered UK Patent Attorney
- Design Attorney
- Post graduate certificate in IP, University of London, UK
- Masters Degree in Physics, University of Oxford, UK
- Wired and Wireless telecommunication systems
- 3GPP Standard Essential Patents (SEPs)
- Medical devices
- Medical imaging technologies
- Hardware and Software engineering
- AI and machine learning
- Interdisciplinary technologies
- Energy management
- Industrial process control systems